Monday, November 7, 2011

I have a blog now!

Salutations, reader(s)!

In case you don't know who I am (in which case, how did you get here?), I am Zachary Tobin, Chief Executive President of Tobincorporated™, an enterprise I made up to brand my creative endeavors.

After years of impediment, I decided to finally start forcing myself to progress in the hopes of someday decapitating Bill Nye and Neil DeGrasse Tyson, thus assuming their powers.  Having no networking or people skills to speak of, though, I'll have to start small, here.

I have no specific goals or tasks for this weblog. The primary purpose is to keep me on task.  My current plans are to post about my projects, opinion pieces, and maybe some remedial science lessons. That's right, pay attention and you might learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment